Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rewind a bit....

I promised I'd come back to Stephanie again and here we are. I hate how blogger makes my photos funky colors and a bit distorted but you get the idea. My kids love Stephanie! A few summers ago she helped me out watching them while I tried to keep up on work. The boys think Steph makes the "best" grilled cheese sandwiches and Makenna is all about having an older girl to entertain her! Marleigh was about a year old then and Steph was so good with her too! We're gonna send some these off to the talent agent and see if we can get Stephanie back to modeling again.

Jeff......he didn't wanna be there having his photos done....I hope Peg reports to me that he didn't have "that" bad of a time! I wanna take a minute to send Peg a thank you for the really nice note she sent me! I love the feedback and the nice notes I get are such a bonus. I'm totally chasing a dream here and when I get that positive reinforcement, it just makes me feel so secure in my decision to go this route.....the decision was not easy!

Peg, I adore this photo of you guy - you should get this one for your bedroom wall.....for sure!!!!
Here's the man......Carlos......he's so cute when I show up! He calls me Kel....it warms my heart!!!!

Next entry today is Jordan. He showed up to his session dressed in brown (love brown in the fall) and had a guitar in his hand.....he must have done his research....knows my style!!! :) Kathy, thanks for calling on me - I'm happy to help with these last minute seniors and they seem to do well under pressure!!!!
Thanks for the laughs Jordan - best of luck with your senior year and those that follow!

I'm off.......
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter