Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cuteness Warning.....

Yesterday was a full day....The morning started with a shower for my niece with gifts for her new baby who is due in just a few weeks. It was a sweet shower.



I had a few sessions yesterday and promised a sneak peek here. I will keep this entry short and sweet because I have another full day today.





When I am hired, my goal is to get a few keepers that meet my style and hopefully are something the client likes as much. This is truly one that I consider my style...a close crop of a sweet face.

Siblings hugging.....makes you wanna join them!

Three beauties....thank you for calling me Julie!!



Lindsey called me to photograph her blondies....but we kept getting rained out for an outside session so we decided to give in-studio a try. I think it works!

He's like a little Gap model!

She's a living doll!!




Thank you so much for choosing me!!


Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter