Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A sneak peek.

I'm getting the photos from my Christmas Special ready for upload and wanted to share a sneak peek here. First off....big THANK YOU to Joanne for sharing this awesome backdrop with me!! Most know I share studio space with another photographer and when Joanne had this hung at the studio when I arrived one day, I knew it would be perfect for the special. It was awesome to shoot on....we tossed some fake snow on the kids and had a great time! Thanks again, Jo!


If you're seeing these and thinking it would make a great card for your family too, please contact me for a special promotion I am going to run through November. It won't be as great as if you'd come to my Christmas special...but......Tis the Season and I think a discounted mini session for those who still don't know what they are going to do about their cards yet...I just might be your Santa Clause! I only have limited studio time still available for these mini sessions so I'll only be able to offer a few....don't wait!

These are posted in no particular order. They were quick grabs and the rest will come in the following days.
Someone insisted he ride "the bike" and I think it looks awesome!!
Love this little sliver of tongue.

Beautiful!!
and there are TWO of them!! stunning!
My idea comes alive with one of my favorite clients!
Soak up the cuteness here....don't you think he'd make a great boyfriend for Marleigh (in several years)? They are the same age!
TODAY (Veteran's day): I'd like to gift a session and 25 Christmas cards or an 8x10 print to a family who cannot afford portraits. I'd love for this to be a family that hasn't had a family portrait done in quite some time and could really use this gift as an update for their home (a single mom....a family with tough financial or health struggles). If you know a family who would like to receive this Gift Certificate from me, please send me their name at: jkroy(AT)roadrunner.com This is not a first come, first serve...I will put the names into a drawing to be held at 9:00 PM. I want to help someone get the holiday season started on a positive note. Please be sure they want this gift as it is non-transferrable.
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter