Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New news & Thanksgiving

I'm a GREAT AUNT!!! My niece (you saw her maternity photos a few weeks ago) had her baby last night. A son...his name is Tyler Everett (a family name from my dad's side). I'm going to see him today so I'll put some photos here as soon as I can!!! My girls are tickled to have a little baby to see regularly and I'm excited for another baby model!

My family....well Jean's family but he invited me in with that proposal so they are mine too....don't even know they are on my blog (well, except Doreen who hosted this year's Turkey dinner...(Thanks Doreen for having a house big enough to hold us all...I spared readers that photo I took of you washing dishes) and maybe Robin who reads it when time permits). We had our Thanksgiving dinner together this past Sunday. It's so awesome we have it the weekend before the holiday so that we can take our time visiting....


The kids gathered around the computer watching You-Tube videos of Taylor Swift and hockey moves.....see Jenna there in the middle with Marleigh on her lap, she's Doreen's youngest and is the family hockey star! Marleigh adores her!

After dinner, the gambling begins....everyone digs deep for the quarters and a heavy game of dice ensues...Rob won this round!


Then we teach the children how to make a few extra bucks on the playground!

Hannah supervised the cleaning of the turkey carcass and occasionally got a treat.....

That sums up our evening with the Roys. The kids picked names for gift swapping for Christmas and we gather again on Christmas Eve for some more food and cheer. Then we all go into hybernation for a few months unless the guys decide to get together for some ice fishing. Winter is long and I'm already dreading it! (yes, let the whining begin).

One more photo before I go......see this bunny......if you've ever read "The Velveteen Rabbit" (if not, contact me for a copy cause you're missing out on a classic!) this bunny feels and looks just like the bunny in the story. I know bunnies are soft..but this one is amazing. When I visit her and the other bunnies, I go to the side of her cage and she comes to the edge so I can pat her between her eyes.....Lisa thinks she loves me....I think I'm a rabbit whisperer! (photo courtesy of Lisa).

Well.....off to the studio for an appointment and then to see the new baby!

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter