Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh man......

I should have started this post last night. So many photos to share I'm going to keep the chatter to a minimum so you can just scroll through the images. I have such a hard time choosing which ones to post here! Lisa used to use the same photographer I did when the kids were little...but they went out of business and forced me to learn the art I'd been admiring...it was a good thing for me but I miss their signature style...now Lisa is taking a chance with me...I really hope she likes these!


Disclaimer: Blogger is doing strange things to my photos...they are darker, slightly distorted and not as crisp as they should be....please know its only the upload to the web causing this.
Cute or what? These two are twins....


Thank you for choosing me, Lisa...your family is lovely!


Melody was referred by another client of mine.....remember the girls in the field of flowers!! Thank you Angie for sending Melody and Paul my way!! I hope you like these and are a little shocked at how many good ones I got!!


I love this one.....its boys being boys and I have a similar one of mine that hangs on the wall. It makes me smile every time I look at it.
My first group in a while....my pal Donna has been a great support for my photography ventures since the beginning when she let me use her son (middle) as a guinea pig for his baby portraits. Donna, thanks for subjecting your family to my company for these photos...you guys were awesome!


Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter