Thursday, November 13, 2008

Don't you agree.....

Sharing is FUN.....sandwiches are always better when made by someone else....and kids say the greatest things!!!!


I just finished sharing a bowl of Cheerios with my girl...I spoonfed her bites like when she was little and just learning to walk. I'd hold out the spoon and she'd make her way to me with that huge toothless smile. It was a game then and now its more. She stood here next to me, softly rubbed my arm and quietly said "Thank you for sharing your Cheerios with me, Mumma.....they are delicious."

Yesterday upon her return from school, Makenna asked me: "Mom, you know what Piligrims are….they are little people who can't find homes and get sick and chilly….I know a song about them!
I ask: Ahhh, is it a bad song?
Kenna (innocent head shake): No its not bad…it makes your heart feel kinda sad.


Gosh, I could listen to them chatter like this all day! Its the bickering that makes me insane.

Tuesday night my friend Jackie and her sister Jane brought their boys by the studio for some Christmas photos. I won't share the group shots we too (so cute) but I had to share a few of the test shots I took. The older boys always have "good ideas" for photos and I try to accommodate them :) Brian has many "looks" ... I eat them up!
Danny is just learning to walk!!! I posted photos of him a year ago at his mom's side in the hospital......just shortly after he entered the world! They grow tooo fast....I always say that!

I'm off to make my grandmother look beautiful for her date at Soup & Seniors!

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter