Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall in New England

Yesterday....no blog entry because I had plans to meet this sweet young man and his parents just down the coast a bit. Eleni and Kevin are friends with Jackie and her sisters. They passed my name on to her and she called to book this shoot a few months ago...I'm so tickled she did! We met at a beach I'd never been to and I was loving all the elements it had to offer a photographer! It was chilly...40 degrees...but Eleni dressed her little man for the temps and I think the photos came out sweet! Good job mom! She got him to laugh for this one.Lovin the M&M snack.....
They brought a kite!!! I got a few father and son treasures! When we stood in the cove of a small hill, it guarded us from the wind but just above the hill, the winds were strong enough for the kite to fly...lucky us....a beautiful sunny day!

Eleni, thanks for calling me.....it was a treat meeting you and your men! I'll be in touch!! Jackie, Jane and Julie, thanks so much for passing on my name....I love you guys!!!

This morning as I type this, the vacuum cleaner is running! Strange....because nobody runs the vacuum but ME....unless I ask and I hadn't!! Branden came in to kiss me goodbye so I asked him what was happening in the other room (I wasn't going to take a chance on checking it out myself, they'd see me coming, drop everything, I'd be vacuuming instead of blogging...I couldn't take a chance!)...he said "Cam is vacuuming the floor (with a "brownoser" grin). It truly is a small miracle when my children "see" a mess! There's hope for them yet!


Christmas Sale: Canvas prints are 20% off for a limited time. They make excellent Christmas gifts for the "hard-to-buy-for" in-laws! :)

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter