Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Child model...and help from you!

Look at this little cutie! I had the priviledge of spending some time with him and his mom last night updating his modeling portfolio.....we enjoyed some great laughs getting these. Since I'm a sucker for the serious face, I'll start with them and graduate to his rockin smile!



Donna, thanks so much for calling on me! I really enjoyed chatting with you and hope to see you again soon!

I thought I'd post here asking for some help finding a specific piece of furniture. This photograph is from another photographer who just got her chair on Craigslist...I've been searching high and low but cannot find one for ME! I got her permission to post this photo ... would love it if a reader had something like this tucked away in an attic or something. Its called a boudoir chair and I'd take it with or without arms (color, fabric, etc. is all optional). If you know where I might find one, please contact me at: jkroyATroadrunner.com
It's a snow day here so all the kids are home from school. I'm off to start a project with them!
Enjoy!
~kel~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! Just a fast note about the chair - I think sometimes they are also called a "vanity chair" - but maybe you've already looked under that name too. I checked Ebay and they had some, but they were kind of pricey.

Hope you are able to find one - that would be so beautiful to use in pictures! I'll stay on the lookout for one around here, you never know.

BREN

Sitemeter