Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More random snaps....

Yesterday I took Marleigh and Jack to the studio with me. Marleigh really wanted photos in her new princess dress ($5 at TJMaxx) and was willing to pose for me so I ate up the opportunity and used it to get a few of Jack too. Marleigh was so delighted to wear this dress at the studio she stripped off her socks and shoes and ran barefoot as if she was at home.
Jack has settled in so well. I'm feeling so lucky to have found him.

This is something he does REALLY well! We are working on fixing that unwelcomed bark that comes after the curious greeting bark. Its really the only complaint I have. He has not pottied in the house in several days and listens to commands so well...not to mention how darned cute he is performing his tricks!

My curious little Burgah found my makeup bag. She dabbed a bit of eye shadow on her cheeks..isn't she a beauty?

The kids came home from school reporting that they got to watch the swearing in of Pres. Obama at school .... I grabbed a photo so even when they don't remember years from now, they will have documentation of how young they were on this day in history.
Well, I must close now. Jean fixed the button that mysteriously broke off my clothes dryer so now I have piles of laundry to catch up on.
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter