Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Monday!!!

Just some silly photos of my pooch as he ran after the kids on the ice rink Saturday before our foot of snow fell. He looks so goofy I thought these might make some laugh. Truly he looks like an olympian here, don't you think!

Yup, he ran into the edge...

Below is my baby....all bundled up in her snow gear.

Rigging her up brings me right back to the days....when I required my mom to tuck the wrists of my mittens perfectly into the sleeves of my jacket and the struggle to get those cumbersome snow boots on. The work it takes getting ready and then the inability to move like a normal human trudging through those piles of snow......I giggle at it now and if I knew for sure that a photo of her walking like the Pillsbury Doughboy would make you giggle too, I'd post a full length shot for sure. But, photos don't grasp the silliness of the waddle....if I knew how to upload a video, well, then I'd post it for sure!
She has a cold tear on her left cheek from her eyes watering. She loves to be outside.


Today, Martin Luther King Day, a historical day that falls on the eve of another historical day in the making, I want to wish everyone in this United States of America peace and understanding throughout the next few years. I'm not politically savvy and I do not have the words to describe how I feel so I am going to direct my readers to a blog I stalk as my friend Michelle has an incredible way with words. Thank you Michelle for giving me the words and the thoughts to share with those who frequent my blog.


Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter