Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturdays......

Dontcha love Saturdays!!!! I'm sorting and editing photos for a special session I did.....

Yesterday I had an interesting day!! A week or so ago, I was hired by a publishing company in the midwest to photograph a local environmental waste business for a story they want to run in the next few months. I had to share a few photos from the shoot because of the location we were in! It was done at the Cliff House Resort & Spa in Ogunquit...what an AMAZING place! The resort is literally on a cliff.....the driver of the truck had to carefully approach the job site by creeping along the cliff itself.

This one's for Nate.....he owns the company and I think he should have a copy of this non-traditional photo for his office wall!
See the tricky spot the truck needed to get into here in the lower right corner. I was standing on a terrace several floors up!
See the cliff, on the right....just a few feet away....it was creepy and cool!

Here's the crew.....they were all so awesome to work with! Russell (the dog) is the boss. He's the biggest retriever I've ever seen.....and such a good boy!

Is this view amazing???? It was only 20 degrees out there....you'd NEVER know it!
Today we had hockey in three different arenas...so Jean and I had to divide and conquer. I am so thankful for my Branden....he comes along with me to help dress Kenna in her equipment. Its tough to dress her and watch Marleigh and he's so great working with Kenna its truly awesome for me to watch as a mom.
Back to work....sorry no data on these photos...all shot manual but every time I turned around, I had to re-adjust my settings because of the tricky spot we were in....ocean reflecting onto that large building, the truck was settled in half sun, half shade....settings were all over the place!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter