Sunday, January 25, 2009

I miss summer!

I just had to say it. I'm chilly all the time and I find that I'm longing for spring to get here. I know I'm no different than most who are braving these temps. Truthfully, I think I was ready for spring sometime last November!

Yesterday I had two sessions for my book project. Thanks so much to the dad's willing to come in for me! I am still undecided about posting them here or waiting for the book.

I apologize my posts aren't as frequent as readers have become accustomed...there are many routine days here where nothing eventful really happens so I choose to spare the chatter about truly nonsense stuff. I have to admit though...I've had a day or two where I showered and put my jammies back on - now I know there are a few jealous of that news! Don't get me wrong....I love the routine days and I'm enjoying the calm after the holidays. I needed this time...for organization and relaxation.


Two days ago my friend Peg got a new pup. When asked what breed it is, she replies with "She's a pug and a beagle mix". I caught her doing it yesterday and said "Oh Peg, you gotta say she's a puggle...its the cutest thing EVER!" I was the same about explaining Jack was a Malte-poo, always offering the two breed names in full...but after saying it so many times, I now find I lump them together and let people just giggle if they choose. This is Lola....she's a most adorable puggle pup of only 10 weeks! Can you stand those big beautiful ears????


Peg whined like a pup and this is the reaction we got from sweet Lola.

Last night my big girl skated....I will post photos later. I am nursing a headache and need to back away from the pc.
Enjoy!
~kel~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli - I loved all the pics, but especially the black & white one because the pup's nose looks almost like a heart! So sweet! I will write soon - take care.
BREN

Anonymous said...

Adorable! You may turn me into a dog lover!

Sitemeter