Monday, July 7, 2008

Casual Elegance.....

The wedding was great!! Bob and Sandy are so much fun.....I wasn't a bit nervous going into this wedding!! The groomsmen wore Red Sox ballcaps for the ceremony and the girls looked beautiful in red dresses. The favors were can coozies and mints and the kids were delighted to be there! Sandy's mom was her maid of honor and the wedding took place at the best man's home. It was a comfortable, cozy, intimate wedding and I'm honored to have been the one to capture the day for them!

These two are definately in love and anyone there yesterday was witness to that!

As the sun was setting over the trees, I thought it would be appropriate to capture them with a sun flare....in a position we saw them in most of the day...kissing :) Congratulations Sandy & Bob....thanks for choosing me!!!!!

I'm listening to the girls give Jean a concert in the living room. Its so funny...he keeps saying "good job" and the girls just keep singing without missing a beat!! They are made up songs so they can just go on....and on....and on....they have him cornered in there...maybe I should happen along to save him? Nah....I get to listen every morning and find it totally hysterical (especially when the boys are pleading with them to stop)....its his turn!!

Happy Monday!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter