Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sisters.

I was working on this session yesterday and wanted to share a few more here...the girls are so beautiful and I thought my job was tough enough trying to decide how many to show the parents...mom emailed me last night stating that she's going to have a hard time choosing too! I do a little happy dance when I get an email like that! Here are some of my favorites....the baby's serious look and the two girls interacting!



A photographer friend asked me how I got the girls to pose for this last shot....really, they are such good girls it wasn't hard at all. I just needed to bring them close together and this pose is not traditional for these age groups so it's interesting to look at. As a mom, these images are the ones that I would cherish most of all...the smiling ones are nice to have but capturing the relationship is priceless.

The best part of all of this......I get to see the girls again in a few days when they bring their extended family (aunts/uncles/cousins) for a beach shoot! I'm excited to meet them all!!

SPECIAL EVENT UPDATE:
I have a few spots open for my special session with Jennifer and really wish we could fill them so she can come. She just showed me another session she did for a newlywed who wanted to make a book for her husband who is in the service....they are lovely!! So, if you know someone getting married or having an anniversary who might like to have a session like this for her hubby...or maybe you've got a few girlfriends (like mine)....this would be a great thing to do together! The deadline for this is fast approaching....I hope to fill these slots!
Have a great day!
~kel~




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!

Sitemeter