Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ms. Haley....she's a beauty!!!!

Theresa, thanks for contacting me to photograph your beautiful daughter!!! I totally enjoyed myself and though the skies thought they'd darken our day, we showed them!!
I always take way too many photographs so going into each session I tell myself that I'm going to cut it back - but it's just impossible! I want to give the kids the best possible images so I take one pose and shoot it several different ways (crops and angles, straight faces, laughter and soft smiles).
Haley and I have something in common.............a cousin! Erin is my cousin too (left) and when I asked the girls to get together for a photo, Erin and Molly ran to Haley's side. Its obvious they are close like their moms....it was my priviledge to capture it!


I suggested a kiss for luck for Haley as she enters her final year of school.....I'm sure she will be blessed with lots of good fortune now!



Hey Theresa......this one's for you :) I told you I was gonna stop for a photo of this little farm store someday....the ride home was the perfect time!

Thanks again, you guys are great fun!!

Everyone should go relax now.....its Sunday!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter