Friday, July 18, 2008

Two too sweet and Chris is back!



Yesterday Jeannine and John brought me their beautiful girls to photograph. I have been dying to meet the baby because I did Jeannine's maternity photos and fell in love with her oldest daughter at that session and I knew the two combined would be total sweetness and I was not wrong! See for yourself!




This awesome chaise lounge is borrowed from Joanne - she brought it to the studio and I couldn't resist! (Thanks, Jo!)


Because this was my first time with the baby - I had to take a few of her alone too! If these cheeks lived in my house, I'd be kissin' them all day long! (I know Jeannine does!)






Chris is my senior rep and the last time we got together the weather was too cool for the beach so I promised him a second round. I brought my friend Melissa along and we all had a great time putting together a nice set of prints for Chris to choose his senior photo from. With two photographers following him around we looked like the paparazzi!


My thanks to Chris and his mom Lisa!!

I have more sessions coming up this weekend and with their permission I will share them here!


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Sitemeter