Friday, July 25, 2008

Going back.....

Going back to photos I have not posted here yet from previous sessions.


I have a few non-traditional photos from my senior rep, Chris. We were going for a look that would put him on the side of an Abercrombie shopping bag. His mom was so great, she watched us posing her "little boy" and actually helped me with shading! What do you think, Abercrombie? Chris is a swim instructor and at our last session mentioned bringing in his swimsuit for a few shots. I'm sure he was kidding with me.....BUT....I blushed incredibly and thought a long time about meeting him halfway with this surfer style photo.


On the way home from another session, I saw this amazing sky and just had to stop for the shot. It was pretty dark and I was afraid the photo wouldn't come out. I think I have a thing for lonely trees :)



This photo of my girl and her daddy helping her to learn to ride a bike.....its just one of those classic images that marks an important time in her life. Im trying to preserve these memories for my kids!

I can't believe what I am about to post.....the Vintage Diva sittings are almost all sold out! I'm delighted at the people stepping forward with interest! I have to go count but I think I have one spot left now so if you were thinking about it - you should call me right away! I have a few signed up for all three styles.....boudoir for their hubbies, the vintage style and high-fashion model style portraits! Yippy.....this will be fun! Thanks everyone who did sign up - I know you won't regret it!!!!!!

Enjoy your Friday!!!!

~kel~

2 comments:

-Jennifer Harvey said...

Kelly I'm very excited about the apointments all booked up! This is going to be a blast and I just can't wait!!!!


I love the picture of Marleigh on the bike with her dad. PRICELESS!!!!

l.robichaud said...

Kelly, I'm very excited to see all the pictures you took of Katie, Tyler and Jordan...If the ones I see on your blog are anything to go by...well let's just say, I think you're incredibly talented...
thank you

Sitemeter