Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Special Event......

Kelly Roy Photography presents Jennifer Harvey's Vintage Diva's!!!!
Here's something different for you......
My friend Jennifer, who lives in Washington State, is planning a visit to Maine. She works with models and specializes in model headshots, 40's pin-up style portraits and does some classy boudoir work too! She showed me exerpts from an amazing book she did for a woman whose husband was away in Iraq....he loved it!!

We are looking for a few women (all shapes, sizes and ages) to work with and she's offering a special rate while she is here. I've asked her to come for a visit and we decided that our time would best be spent doing what we love....taking photos!
This is definately NOT something you typically see in Maine and I would love to encourage my friends to come in for a once in a lifetime opportunity! Jen typically charges $295 for a session like this because she does all the hair and makeup too. She is offering these two hour session (hair, makeup and one hour of photos) really reduced at $125 and I'm going to throw in a free 5x7 as a thank you for using her!


There are only 8 available time slots and I hope to be able to fill all the slots! If you would like to do something like this for your husband/boyfriend or just as something "different" for yourself, I encourage you to call me to book one of the eight sessions. If you know someone trying to break into a modeling career, this is an amazing opportunity as they will have such a variety in their portfolios and will never find a rate like this! Her work speaks for itself!
Please contact me if you have any questions or want to book a session!
Have a great day!
~kel~

2 comments:

-Jennifer Harvey said...

Kelly, I heard you have two appointments taken already! I'm so excited. This is going to be amazing and so much fun. I can't wait to get there and FINALLY meet you face to face.

-Jennifer Harvey said...

Take a look at my
Blog
and you can see more of my work and read what people think about
it.  You won't be sorry you did this! The pictures make perfect gifts
for you sweetheart especially if they are hard to buy for.

Check out my Blog and look for the posts Monday -Friday in the titles.
Thank you Kelly for hosting me,
I've very excited!!

Sitemeter