Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It' doesn't get any better....

I had a really great day yesterday! It was just simple things that made it great...you know....the kids didn't fight much...gave my hair a little trim and it came out good (won't need to walk around with my head slightly tilted because its uneven)....had a productive day work-wise and got some nice comments/compliments from my clients :) It was just a good day. I was walking on cloud nine so I shot Jean an email asking if he was up for dinner "out" and he replied that if I was paying to count him in! So we went to the new pizza place in town, where they serve brick oven pizza! While sitting there ordering up the kids meals the waitress taps me on the shoulder and really made my day.....she said "You know, tonight is kids eat free night". I looked at Jean....you'd think I won the lottery! As a mom of four, its the small things that I get excited over these days! I NEVER hit those kids eat free nights....even if I planned it, something would go wrong! I got to watch the entire thing on instant replay when, as we were leaving, the mom at the next table who had just been seated with her three children got the good news too! Hoping today is an extension of yesterday and the good times continue to roll!

I had to post more photos from this big group I photographed over the weekend. I wanted them to see some of the individual family photos I got. I'm lovin the black and denim combination for this young crowd....its modern and the contrast on the beach is awesome.

Look at this little guy sticking his tongue out at me!
Hope your Tuesday is as good as my Monday was!!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter