Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Did you miss me? I had my girl day and because Jean was home, I slept later and ran later getting out of the house...no blog......you see, my girl day was converted into a 40th birthday party for my best friend, Diane! We have been planning this change in plans for weeks and we were able to surprise her with balloons, gifts and good times. She seemed surprised and really seemed to like what we had done. It was a beautiful sunny day and we got to sit pool-side sipping fun drinks and chatting about life!

I am working from the laptop and don't have any way to upload my photos today so I'm keeping it short and sweet.

**************************
It has come to my attention that other local photographers are having a look at my blog!!! I'd like to welcome you to post a comment and say hello or send me an email introducing yourselves!! Wouldn't a meet-up be fun? Don't be shy.......I love to talk shop :)
***************************

Happy Birthday America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter