Thursday, July 10, 2008

More from the wedding.....

I'm working on the wedding photos and came across a few more that I wanted to share. Bob and Sandy have one big happy family now and after dancing with their parents, their new family danced together to "We are Family". They called the youngest one from the pool to join them and they were so cute to watch all taking turns showing their stuff in the center ring.
Is this a beautiful couple or what? Meghan is Bob's (groom) oldest daughter and this is her boyfriend James....who welcomed me to the party with open arms and a challenge to compete for best photos from the wedding. James, I think I got you beat with this one photo alone...what's my prize? :)~

Here's my second shooter....a guy after my own heart!!!! Branden asked if I had my second camera with me and I didn't hesitate a second to hand it over to him. He did a great job capturing candid moments with the guests and his height offers a different angle. People don't see him so they are more relaxed and unposed.
It was heart warming to watch my boy enjoy doing something I love so much. I wonder if he will ever get as interested in it as I am!
Make it a great day!
~kel~

1 comment:

PCP.Senthil Kumar said...

Hi Kelly,

Future Karsh yousuf is getting ready ! god bless him :D

Sitemeter