Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Let the festivities begin....

As of 5:00 today, Jean will be on vacation for over a week........

I'm a very scheduled person...okay, not so scheduled with all the kids home...but keeping my man entertained for over a week is not an easy feat. The first day of his vacation is for me....I have a girl day scheduled and he is taking the day off work so that I can hang with my peeps and he can get some time with the kids :)) I think he may go right up to camp and hang there. I know he has a few projects that he'd like to do but he's one who doesn't really like to work on his vacation. I have a few projects I'd love for him to work on so I'll do my best to see what I can get out of the week off!
Look at this bunch. Had my nephew stay with us for the weekend and they had fun in and out of the pool Friday. I looked out to see what they were doing and found this sight....reminds me so much of when I was a kid - those long summer days!!

I dug up some other photos from this weekend at camp. I really wanted today's post to look summery! We won't bother seeking out fireworks because we just saw them at the festival last week...which is fine with me because those late nights are harder on Jean and me than the kids....they are so grouchy when overtired. Here are Branden and Cameron showing of their moves at the pool......
Marleigh comes to hang with us at the pool she doesn't care to go into the water but we put the water wings on her because she retrieves water from the edge of the pool. She did fall in a week or so ago - but I want that to happen when we are around so she knows its serious stuff at the pool...that's why we tell her to always wear wings around it. She is happy as a clam playing with her bucket of water with toys and a measuring cup.
Bob and Sandy are getting married this weekend and guess who they hired as their photographer!!!!!! I was so flattered when they asked me if I'd do it for them! I'm still proofing Heather and Jason's wedding but I'm pleased with how they came out and can't wait to show them a slide show! I have a weakness....I take LOTS of photos at my sessions and then I have a hard time with which ones to show my client so I end up showing more than I should and then its almost overwhelming....this fall I'm going to work on narrowing them down more to only the best shots! If you'd like to see a slide show of Heather & Jason's wedding, please shoot me an email and I'll direct you to a link when it's done.
Well, much to do on my last day before vacation....laundry, work, and wedding photos to proof! I hope you have a great day!!

Still have room for contest entrants!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter