Thursday, December 18, 2008

Have you ever.........

looked back over my old posts from a year ago? I seem to be posting as often now as I did then! I have to say....gosh....I've come a long way! It's a good thing that even though I'm old, I'm still growing as a person, photographer and mother!! Blogging has been a great thing for me this year!! I think the best part though is that my girlfriends can all tune in right here and see what's new at the Roy hometead. I only wish they all blogged so I could stalk them too!


I've been MIA the last few days. I have NO excuse other than I just haven't had time! Busy running prints to clients, holiday errands and trying to keep up on housework with the three storms we have pending this week. I just don't want to be caught off guard without power again.


Today I assisted Cameron and Makenna's classes with cookie decorating. I love how there are those few kids who attach themselves to the new person in the room and ask a million questions or tell stories that just don't make sense trying to sound so mature. Its awesome to meet the kids mine come home telling stories about.....always nice to have a face with the name!


Wanna see what Santa (the one in the brown truck) delivered to me today? I was waiting with great anticipation for these to arrive. I have several pieces but I'm just sharing these few for now. I have a new jewelry vendor I am working with for more ways to preserve the snapshot memories of my clients and so far so good. The pieces I opened earlier today (okay, so I ripped that box open the second the man placed it in my hands - total kid at heart) look fabulous and I'm pleased as punch with them!

Sorry if I made you worry about me. All is well....just making my way through the holiday craziness.

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter