Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My daughter.......

the artist!!!


Maybe its just my "mommy goggles" but I adore her artwork! I'm especially flattered when I find my name on a happy piece.....and look at my figure.....gosh, I love that girl and her "daughter goggles"! Its rainy and overcast outside today so I thought I'd add some color to my page to liven things up around here.
it's a caterpillar on a leaf, silly!

I worked on a few of Tyler's photos last night and wanted to share them here. Wish my kids had detailed photos like this in their baby books.....why, oh why didn't I chase this dream a little earlier in my life?


In a few months, he will have plump rolls that fill the sagging skin....the changes happen too quickly.....I hope to be there to document them!


Thank you for the support and encouragement for Cameron - I pass it on to him and tell him he has a cheering section! His determination is so refreshing....this morning I heard him asking Makenna if she would put her allowance money towards a dog bed and some food and she jumped right up with "of course! I already have some money". She lead him to her room and handed over $15 she still had left from our trip to Disney. Cam was delighted because he's sure that come payday (Friday), when they pool their money, there will be enough to purchase a dog bed!


Before I go, I want to recommend some Christmas Cheer! My clients, the Nortons, get their home all decked out for the holidays and as you drive by to enjoy the sights, they have a donation box for canned goods to help the local food pantry. This year you can tune your radio station to watch the lights dance in sync! A wonderful family with a fabulous idea! They have a website that explains things better than I can....go to..... http://www.nortonlights.com/ for directions and more info!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter