Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday madness....


A quick post before I leave - Cameron has a followup appointment for his clavicle fracture - we will see if he can go back to hockey full force.


Let's see, this morning I've already created another Christmas card for a client, placed an order for prints, showered, got Ms. Marleigh showered and all princessed up (hair in a bun today) and confronted the kindergartener that is making my daughter's bus ride hell! I felt bad because I know its scary to be confronted by someone elses mom but I needed to talk to the bus driver before calling the other parent to see if Kenna was over-reacting and being just as big a bully (GIRLS are so DRAMATIC). The bus driver confirmed the little girl taunts my girl :( I called to the girl who had just gotten on a stop before ours and warned her that they needed to be nice to each other or I was going to have a meeting with her dad. BIG eyes and a slight nod, she agreed to stop her nasties. I thanked the bus driver and told her I knew her job was hard. I guess I'm gonna have to go get her a big-ole gift this year!


I'm off now....(this is not the one I used for my card...wink wink)
Enjoy!
~kel~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly -
I applaud you for taking the issue head-on. Hopefully the little girl will be nicer and a meeting with her parents won't become necessary.

I love the picture of your children...you have such a beautiful family!!

Katie (aka doodle)
:)

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Bus issues are never fun. GOOD FOR YOU on taking care of things. Hope it all goes well now. Almost time for Christmas break your way? We start Monday.

Ooooh, can't wait to see which picture you did pick! That pic you posted is beautiful!

So glad to know you are back to being warm, safe, and have water again! It's been years since we've experienced that, but something you never forget.

Take care my friend!

Sitemeter