Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One more session.....

The portrait season is winding down as we get closer to deadlines from the print labs.
December 15 is the cut-off date for "guaranteed by Christmas" prints!

I haven't seen these two in a few years and I was completely shocked when they arrived at my doorstep yesterday! So stinkin cute and totally ready for our session! Here is one for grandma....



I'm lovin' the casual look of this pose on the crisp white backdrop....perfect for this young family!


I had a thing for her ring.....so cute.....

Here is another model in the making.....he was having such fun posing for me!

I watched Glen grow up with my brother and still can't believe he got such a pretty bride (kidding Glen)....I think its shocking for me still that he is married with children....shaking my head!
Richa, thanks for calling me....I had an awesome time with you guys and hope you like your portraits! Glen, thanks for hanging in there...I know portraits and guys aren't a perfect fit and you did an excellent job!
Have you check out the Animal Welfare Society webpage lately? If not, can I ask you to do so for your pal...Me? I made the front page!!! Please come see me.....even if you aren't booking a session but find yourself just kicking around this Sunday...I'd love the company!!! You can come pet a pooch or snuggle a cat...or check out their Christmas tree in the lobby...the orphaned pets each have an ornament hanging from it that indicates their needs on the back. Believe me....no pressure to purchase (not my style) just come love them up - they need it!
Back to work (deleted my orig post here again....that's so frustrating!)
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter