Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here's something to talk about!

A happy face........this is a string of lights I bought last year....and they are by far my favorites!! Each bulb has a different face...all happy!
Master Tyler came to the studio this morning....I have an idea that requires a sleeping baby....but he's decided he is too old for those long sleepy days anymore and prefers to be awake more. We waited him out over an hour and he decided it was nap time when we got him bundled up to go home. Next time little man!
Here's a delicious holiday treat! Im making some to bring to family tomorrow night. I always offer to bring a dessert....so I have several in mind! These are easy and my clean hands kids love to help!
I'm busily preparing for the next few days and the boys are skating on the rink with a few pals.
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter