Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sorry to ignore....

My home is filled with the ones I love and I just wanna be with them every second!


YEAH RIGHT!!!! They are all home and I can't get to the pc to blog!!!! Hockey tournaments, wild little half-dressed girls dancing around my home singing silly songs and packing up my Christmas decorations have kept me from the wonderful world of blogging. Plus...no photos to share always makes me feel guilty - cause I know most come to just look and don't really read all that garble that goes with it! I'm sorry for my absence.....all you get is chatter as I update tonight. Isn't evening blogging so fun....I tend to ramble....its the same in person...as my eyes get heavier, my thought process gets odd.



Today, we took the three older kids to see "Bedtime Stories" (probably has been out forever in most of the country but its just getting to those of us who live in the boonies). It was cute, mindless entertainment....just what I needed! We left Marleigh with Meem today - she was sitting with Kaylee and they wanted Marleigh's company. She really didn't want to go there when she heard me talking that we were going to the "moobie feeter" ("movie theater") I had to bribe her with a special stop at the store for a bag of Smartfood popcorn and a bottle of chocolate milk to share with Kaylee but it worked. It worked because Santa brought Meem a new tea set for Christmas (he always brings her something that will make her the envy of the children). She's been teaching the girls how to sip tea with their pinkies raised and how to pour while holding the top of the teapot so as not to cause a spill on the fine linens. The girls eat up the whole process. As I was typing this, I remembered I took a few snaps on Christmas day just after she opened the unexpected gift. What a treasure this one is!!!!!
"Remember, pinkies up, ladies!"

Meem, I know you think the days just "go by" but really, you are impacting the kids in fantastic ways! They adore you and just knowing you are there makes them all flock to be around you, young and old alike! You're a treasure to us all!

Goodnight!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter