Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm not MIA anymore...

Good Day, Blog Readers!!! I apologize for my absence from the blog this weekend....I was hardly home!

On Saturday we were able to get to my aunt and uncle's tree farm to choose the perfect tree to adorn the small space in our living room for the upcoming events. It's only now that the kids are able to decorate it....at 6:45 AM on a Monday morning....it was just madness this weekend...good madness....I'm not complaining one bit! As I sit here typing this, I hear the three younger ones (Branden had to catch the bus) singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" together and reminiscing over the ornaments. I would be out there with them but my heart is happy listening and they really want to surprise me! I hear them now, they have decided to only partially decorate and leave some for after school so they can include Bran.


The venture to get the tree was exciting...the girls were delighted it was finally going to happen! Marleigh has been telling everyone "Happy Christmas" and asking when the presents will arrive. Here is a photo....our beautiful tree....alive!
Branden had the honors of cutting it down.....
....and when we started noticing how cold it really was out there, Jean jumped in to assist.

It's a beauty!
On Friday, Marleigh and I met up with Diane and Elvis for a photo shoot. I get to do this once a year for their Christmas card and before we left to attempt some of him at the beach, I loved how pretty he looked resting on her bed in her cottage blue bedroom. I'm thinking she painted the room with the dog in mind as an accessory because they look so great together! (wouldn't surprise me...Di's got it "all" together and her beautiful home is no exception).

Oh Elvis, you're so handsome!!!

Sunday I photographed folks for the AWS and had such a great time. I met a few readers (THANK YOU FOR COMING IN!!) and photographed some beautiful animals. I'm having a little PC trouble today (thus the reason this post is later than I planned) so I'll post those photos as soon as I iron the problem out.

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter