Saturday, December 13, 2008

I only have a moment

....before the power goes out and my pc is black again.

We had a terrible ice storm and I'm updating via generator! My hubby has taken wonderful care of us and he got me set up to finish ordering and mentioned that I needed to update the blog so readers wouldn't worry! Isn't he awesome!!!!

If you are thinking of checking in on us - I must advise against that as we have not had running water in a few days now.....imagine the stench!! Thankfully I am well stocked on Pantry Candles and it smells like Christmas in Maine here so all is well as far as the dwellers go!

I hear Jean out removing broken branches and I believe he is attempting to take down the one that is over the power lines coming into the house. The storm has been so bad the power company informed me yesterday there was no way they could get to the line that had fallen in the road in front of our house for quite some time....I'm left wondering....did he mean hours or days???

So I have to run before the power surges again and I lose this post!!

We are fine...warm and cozy here in the hut and may venture to find some running water to bathe in today!
I'll update as soon as I can!!

Be well!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter