Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh Baby!

Sweet, sweet Emma came to see me for her first baby portraits. I wanted to eat her up...but her momma said NO cause she's getting HER fill of their first born! Sometimes I meet new moms who are rightfully tired and caught up in the necessities part of having a new baby....and then I meet moms like Michelle who are giddy about the changes in her life and anxiously share the love of this new life with everyone she can. Beautiful!


Loved this little bird yawn.....

Thanks for choosing me Bob & Michelle......your daughter is lovely and I completely enjoyed your company!


Mainers, brace yourselves....another big storm approaches and its going to pack a major punch...a few feet of snow predicted and traveling is going to be dangerous. Check on your neighbors and especially the elderly....please don't assume that someone else has already done it!


Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter