Friday, December 5, 2008

Tyler, twister & hockey.

Yesterday (Meemie day) the local elementary school had a holiday fair. Its the best fair because it takes place during the school day so mom's can go shop kid free! I met Lisa at 9:00 and we had to run out of there just shy of 11:00 without even seeing everything.
I left the fair to meet my niece and her new son at the studio...I needed my baby fix. Yesterday was his due date and he still hasn't grown into his skin. Here are a few of my favorites. Stalkers, get used to seeing him...because as much as Blake will let me, I'm gonna shoot this kid as if he was my own!!
I'd love to photograph a set of newborn twins (within the first 14 days of life)....if you are local and know someone who is expecting twins, please have them call me for a free session!
Do you Twister Moves? A few weeks ago my friend Robyn gave the kids this game...its a hit over here! The house shakes like crazy when the songs are playing and the kids are hoppin' like the whack-a-mole game...but they are having such fun and its wearing them down!
Took these last weekend....the boys helped Kenna get ready for hockey practice. She's only had a few practices and still needs help with her equipment. It was heartwarming to watch them helping her...and she ate up the attention from them. Its a sport that she knows will bring her closer to them.....I see her yearning for a connection.

Once dressed......back to Twister moves.....or maybe admiring the new look!

Enjoy!!!

~kel~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish I had had someone take newborn pictures like that of my 3. Beautiful Kel!!

Sitemeter