Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Dear Blog Stalkers,


I just wanted to send a warm thank you to all who come here and read my sometimes senseless writings. I have tried to keep up with the blog daily and find some day's its not an easy task. There were times when "I" could not find words or photos to share or hit something that deletes the entire page. I really appreciate the feedback in the comments section or the emails people write....its just nice to know there are people out there interested in what's going on over here. I just hope to let folks know that our lives are all pretty similar. I will continue to keep most of my struggles to myself as I refuse to make this blog a dumping ground.


I intend to continue my writings into 2009 and will make every attempt to do it daily! I think the kids will enjoy reading the posts someday as I know I love going back to the earlier pages. It's just amazing the things you forget even in just a week!



So here is my Christmas card....if you didn't get one from me, you're not alone....I failed to order enough and cut it so close, there was no time for a reorder. Please accept this cyber card as my Christmas wish to you! Be safe, be happy and take lots of memories (photos)!!!


Happy Holidays!!!

~kel~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful card and beautiful family, Kelly. What a blessing children are. I do hope that you and Jean and the children have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year!

Katie :)

PS: Do keep up with the blog. I am looking very forward to hearing the Roy children's progress towards adding a dog to the mix!!

Jamie VanBeekum said...

Kelly, the card is lovely! You do such a fabulous job. Keep it up, 'cuz I'm a regular reader. I love the cute Chistmas pictures above too. I'll have to get mine on the blog soon, but don't know when it's going to happen, as I have to work today :(

Sitemeter