Thursday, June 12, 2008

Can't touch this.....

Morning chuckle: Im sure you've seen this Hallmark commercial. It's the one where the dad imagines he's MC Hammer singing "Can't Touch This". It makes me laugh every time. I'm a geek! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWIAIfRHaU0 (I dont remember how to add the video link and time is not on my side this morning so you get a clickable).


Its Meemie Day!!!


Marleigh is constantly running shoeless because putting them on is too cumbersome for her. So yesterday I bought her some croc style shoes to see if she would wear them - JACKPOT! She hasn't taken them off except to sleep. I was shopping for some sundresses for her yesterday and didn't have much luck. I love well-loved hand-me-downs because I dont have to worry about them but I cannot find any in my boxes and boxes of clothes handed down from Kenna. I did find a few but I'd like to keep them for when we need something nice in a pinch. I did find several for Makenna at Target for $7 each - DEAL! But nothing on the clearance rack for my Marleigh Burgah. If you have a lead for me (size 3T) I'd love to know where to go.


I had an interesting Walmart shopping experience when Marleigh was little. She was sitting in the cart...I was checking out and the guy checking me out noticed I had one of those wrapped spoons that you get in the deli dept for samples. Without saying a word to me, he proceeded to open a packet of vanilla pudding that was also on the counter with my purchases, unwrapped that spoon and handed the pudding and spoon to me with an enthusiastic "Here ya go". I asked what he was doing and he told me that he has kids and figured I was planning to feed Marleigh the pudding. I was completely stunned. I just stood there shocked! What an odd man!!! I always scan the registers now to see if he's is working because I'd rather stand in a LONG line than have an experience that odd again.

Its summertime!!!!!
Im off to get this day started.

Enjoy!

~kel~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, Love scanning your sites for all the new photos! Pictures look awesome! I've given your website out to a few friends at work. Cheryl

Sitemeter