Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life at my house..

Oh....this girl can be so naughty sometimes! Jean got the pool up a few days ago and though Marleigh doesn't want to be in the freezing water like her sister, she keeps climbing the ladder and its making me insane that I have to keep telling her to "GET OFF". Yesterday I snuck around the corner to take photos for evidence that she disobeys me (its really no secret - just come over and watch her sometime - I say no, she does it anyway and forces me to physically make her stop something). I did put her in her bathing suit and swim floats on her arms and put her right in the pool to discourage her wanting to go in or to at least show her how to dress to be around the pool (see, Im not always a big meanie). She screamed like I was torturing her and now Im not sure she'll ever go back in the pool water.
I asked Jean to put the pool in this specific spot out back so I could see the ladder and most of the pool from my office. All I have to do is look out the window and its perfect. So while I was taking the evidence photos, I was witness to her falling on the ladder. She's definately the fourth child because I stood right where I was and contineud to take photos - she didn't fall into the pool, that would have had me over there in a few seconds! You would have thought that would slow her down....nope.....she climbed right back up and fell again!! Im tellin ya, this one is gonna put me in the looney bin!

Im getting ready for a model call!! I've just got to figure out exactly what I need and then I'll make an announcement. I want a few photos for promo purposes so these will be just for me! I of course will reward my models for their time :)

I put up a note about Father's Day below late last night and I dont want it to be missed so please have a look there and let me know ASAP if that is something that would interest you!

On a somber note, I'd like to take a minute to mention my Aunt Kathy who is mourning the loss of her Mother today. She passed away yesterday from a long, hard battle with cancer. When I was a kid, Kathy would bring me along on her visits back to home with her family so that I could play with her youngest sister, Alicia, who was my age. I remember the first visit....it was my first venture away from home in a different state and I really enjoyed my time with their family. When I got there, Alicia had set out towels that were just for me while I was there...it was sort of like I was staying in an Inn....her room was so neat and she had the neatest "girl" stuff. Her mom was always working in the kitchen, cooking, baking, and it seemed the gathering place for all the women. Over that weekend, her dad was mostly in the living room watching TV with her brothers and I remember thinking he was a handsome man. I was so delighted when he invited me to hug him before bed just like Alicia. My heart aches for Aunt Kathy and all her siblings as their mother was a great woman. She was lovely and kind to me and I'm so sorry she is gone.

Until tomorrow.....

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter