Thursday, June 5, 2008

I plucked a few more photos from our trip to my in-laws camp. They love Marleigh...she's outgoing and full of love and they eat her up because of it. Dont get me wrong, they love all my kids and don't play favorites but Marleigh invites them to be closer than the others. She will sit and not wiggle to get away too soon...just something about that ability to cuddle up that we adults just love.
This is the perfect photo of Marleigh.....a blur!!!! Its funny how she looks like super girl running at top speed!!

Here's my Cam giving fishin a shot. No bites besides the black flies.....which really made it tough to be outside any length of time..they were in your face, just so irritating. Okay....I'm a whimp....any excuse to be alone and quiet so I can read my book. I get to read one book a summer with all my free time!
I have to tell this cute story about Cam. Last night he was kissing me goodnight. After his kiss, I stopped him and asked why he licks his lips before kissing me. He said he didnt know. So I told him, nobody wants to clean his spit off as he walks away and then Jean and I jokingly talked about how he just pecks us...not really a kiss....just sorta darts at us like a chicken....we got him laughing so much. He had a few more things to do before actually going to bed so he came back around for another try at a kiss....only this time he was ready for us. He gave us both a great kiss (with sound and everything - HA another part of our joking) and he was blushing so much it was ADORABLE!!!!! He just kissed me again as he's leaving to catch the bus and gave me another great kiss...and more blushing!!! I wonder if he's blushing because last night I critiqued him and then told him that he would always get the truth from me...followed by.......soon a girl would come along that he might like to kiss and now he knows how without grossing her out...oh...his face was priceless!!! I always want them to know they can talk to me about anything.....ANYTHING!
Have a great day!
~kel~



No comments:

Sitemeter