Monday, June 9, 2008

She's a beauty!

Quick entry...took these yesterday of my beauty queen. Is she a DIVA or what? It was so hot yesterday and Marleigh changed her clothes more times than usual. As you can see the good pieces were getting scarce. She's very into playing dress-up and loves these plastic shoes (yes, they are two different shoes)! Its really cute to listen to her clip clop through the house in them. One good thing about them, they slow her down! :) Gosh, she makes me laugh!!!!!


I sent the boys off in some light-weight clothes this morning. I always feel bad for the kids who have to be in school on these really hot/humid days with no AC. I loaded the boys with water bottles and told them their job was to drink and fill them three times before coming home. I just really want them to stay hydrated.

I think while its too hot to enjoy the outside, I might actually make an attempt to organize my house. That's actually why Im late posting - I started to tackle the boy's room and it put me behind. I was watching Jon & Kate plus 8 on TLC yesterday (it was a marathon day of their show all day) and I fell in love with the organization of their home. I do have to remember that they have help that comes in a few times a week and I dont but I figure when Im focused on getting something done, I rock it! My house needs serious organization - especially the kids stuff - toys and clothes - so that's my goal!! Wish me luck and check my progress because accountability is a motivation for me!
First, Im going to go take Marleigh into the little pool - I look completely silly in that thing (thankfully nobody around with a camera) but she wont go in unless its with me holding her. I really need to get her a little kiddie pool that she can hop in and out of.
Have a great day!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter