Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's all about Marleigh.....

These days I write so much about Marleigh and I hope its not making people crazy to read. She's just at an age where she does the funniest things. I can't help but love watching her go through her carefree days! Singing at the top of her lungs this morning...I've been up since 3 AM and my ears are still tender to all the sounds of this crazy house as it gets hopping and there's Miss Marleigh...just singing her little heart out.
I actually took this photo last night but as I was looking through them for something to add to the blog, I saw this one of her singing and thought it would go with today's story :)


She just came to me asking where her chicken nuggets are (from last night)....yeah, another nutritious meal provided by Ronnie Mac's. I tell her they are in the trash..."Oh" is her reply...slight pause and then she asks "Ha come"....her most popular question these days....I tell her they are yucky....again she replies "Oh.....ha come". I tell her they dont stay good while she's sleeping and I needed to throw them away because they were just cold and yucky. I guess that was good enough....she replied with another "Oh"....and went away. Every day its something new with her and Im just soaking it in and blogging it for another day.



I wanted to post a few more from the session I did Saturday. A six month old doing what six month olds do.

Have a great day!
~kel~

1 comment:

PCP.Senthil Kumar said...

Wow..wow.. Amazing, Stunning image... eyes not only eyes, two gems. well done.

Sitemeter