Saturday, June 7, 2008

Holy cuteness.........

A quick blog entry today because my house is a ZOO! We stayed home from camp last night because it was raining and Cameron has a 9AM baseball game today so it was just easier to grab a pizza and movie and stay in....COZY! The kids are all excited to get up to camp so they are hopping about.


I was there when this little guy made his way into the world so he's a little special to me. I think you'll agree.....he's sweet to look at!

Girl day update. We didn't get to sit in the sun (rainy day) and we didn't go out to a movie.....we just visited and got caught up on life with each other. Its always nice to take some time to nurture the relationship with friends because you always need them....in good times and in bad. Another girl day is scheduled in July - hopefully we'll enjoy Tracy's new pool and some sunshine!
I hope you have a great weekend - its gonna be a beauty here today!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter