Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Last minute thought about Father's Day.

Was thinking about having a session called "My father and I". I would offer black and whites like Mother's day = would have to happen this coming Sunday morning or I would spread a few sessions over Monday/Tues night...definately would be limited sessions. Dad's with their daughters dressed in formal attire (if dad wears a uniform, suit or has a tux in his closet) or jean's and T's work too!! Father's and sons dressed for the ballgame, fishing or just hanging out....again, jeans and T's for this. Would anyone be interested in booking a session like this on short notice? Im confident if I put a short deadline on them, I could have the order fed-exed to me in time for Father's day! Just a thought for those like me with last minute shopping to do! I also have gift certificates available if you know a dad that might like to have a session with their child/children.

If you'd be interested, please email or call me asap. If there is enough interest, it will be a GO!
Thank you!!!
Kelly

No comments:

Sitemeter