Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weddings....hhhmmmm

Last night was so fun! Remember, my friend Deb was kind enough to let me tag along with her and take wedding photos for "me". I dont know if doing weddings is for me because of how quickly things move along. I completely enjoyed my time there and I didn't stress one bit because Deb didn't put anything on me...just told me to have fun. Im going to have a look at what I got and put a few up here to see what you think. I took more fun candid photos than the typical wedding shots. Hopefully I got a few Deb can actually show the bride :) Its a hard job and just the changing light outside can be crazy to keep up with. This wasn't my first wedding...so far all have been for friends and though they count, its nothing like when a stranger hires you to do this! If the brides will have me, I think I'll tag along for a few more of Debs weddings...she offered, how can I refuse! :)



Here is where the wedding was....a beautiful golf course!

They went out onto the course to have some bridal party photos done so by twos they loaded onto the golfcarts. Temperature was somewhere around 95 and humidity was almost unbearable (thus the haze in the background of some of the photos).


This is the nice couple that welcomed me along and said that I could use their photos for my portfolio.

The flower girl is Marleigh's age - I found myself drawn to the children at the wedding. I guess that's my passion!

I came home from the camp earlier than I had originally planned. Its going to be so hot and humid that I dont see it being any fun to sit there by myself (Jean is at lacrosse with Branden) so I figured I'd come home, have a look at wedding photos and blog to all my peeps!!!
As I sit here listening to the kids...Marleigh is watching the Disney channel and there is a song on there that Kenna sings all the time.....did they NOT think about how it sounds when 5 year olds sings "Shake, shake, shake your peanuts"?

Oh.....today Oreo bit Kenna on her tummy. Im sure Oreo thought the busy pattern on Kenna's dress was food and I tried to explain to Kenna that she has to keep her on a flat surface because she is just a baby and thinks the lumps and bumps are food for her. I hope it doesn't scare her from holding her because yesterday she walked all over the campground with that cute little guinea pig cradled in her arms.....so cute. The pig is much easier than a dog would be for me and she seems to be the perfect pet for Kenna as she tolerates her handling her so much.
Well, send me your thoughts on the wedding if you get a second! Of course,like I said they are not the posed photos because I wasnt the hired photographer....but this candid stuff is right up my alley - maybe I should just consider selling myself as a second shooter and not the main one!

Well, Im off to clean the mess I brought home from camp. Hope you have a great day!!!!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter