Friday, June 20, 2008

I met this cutie at the beach last night. He's a great kid with an awesome personality (in case you can't tell by this first photo). He was patient and cooperative...I've been lucky with some really great kids who don't seem to mind working with me.....I can be scary to some!
Look how amazing his eyes are with this green shirt on!!!

When mom first contacted me, she mentioned close-up black and whites so I wanted to put this one up. LOVE IT!!!!!
It looks like tomorrow might be a beautiful day for a wedding.....my fingers are crossed!!! Im so anxious to see how this goes! Im definately ready, willing and able. I really hoping to like doing weddings....Im getting inquiries about them and it would be nice to have my mind made up. I dont think anyone should be a wedding photographer just because someone asks...I think you owe it to the couple to be confident in your work enough to give them amazing photos. I'll keep you posted on how I make out!

My efforts to organize my house have fallen to the wayside. I cannot get motivated...plus I have a lot of other things going on. Im not sure I could tackle the painting projects with Marleigh at this age....my gosh is she into things the other kids (even Makenna) never dreamed of doing. The other day I heard a pppsssssttt sound coming from the bathroom. I was in the next room, "Marleigh, what are you doing?" her reply "watchin kids" She claimed she was watching the kids in the pool out the bathroom window - she has to stand on the potty to see out that window. I snuck around the corner to investigate the ppppssssttt sound...there she is, spraying my air freshener....sees me, shoves it back into the cupboard (up high because we put it where she supposedly cant reach it). I didn't even say anything, just stood there looking at her...she shrugs her shoulders and says "I didn't do something (sumpin is how she says it)...just watchin kids". She hopped down and ran past my legs......stinker!!!!

As I type this, there is a concert going on in my kitchen this morning. The girls are taking turns singing made up songs... Makenna: "Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, I'm going to be your singer today".......the boys are going crazy asking them to STOP PLEASE! With the end of every song, they curtsey and say "Thank you, thank you very much". They are taking turns introducing each other with stage names...I wish I could tell you what they are but I can't really understand them cause Makenna is making them up (wait...sounds like Reggette Tortette is Marleigh's name). OMG....I'm dying at how comical these kids sound. Cameron: "Makenna.....PLEASE STOP" Makenna: "I like to sing and I'm having a good time...Mom, can I sing a song". Me: "Of course you can sing!! (until I want you to stop)"!


Marleigh is on her third outfit this morning (thank you Laurie, we love the clothes!) I get the feeling its gonna be a lllllooooonnnnnggggggg day!!!

Smiles!!!!
~kel~

1 comment:

Tina Stearns said...

I'm stealing your idea today! Water balloons and silly string at 12:45!! Bud has to work at 1, so he won't make it, but I can't wait. They have no clue~~

Tell Kenna I said "Sing your heart out baby"!!!

My boys at this moment are lying on the couch together... weird LOL It will change to bad any moment i'm sure!

Thank you for my smile!

Sitemeter