Tuesday, August 26, 2008

About my message.....

I got a few emails yesterday concerned that I might have had a bad day and needed to get things off my chest....nope....just wanted to explain the reason for my happy blog and assure all other moms who read that I'm as normal as them! I think my head is spinning with back to school thoughts and worries that maybe I didn't do enough to make this summer a memorable one. I'm holding hopes that the trip to Disney will make up for it! Thanks to my good pal for pointing out that it's June Cleaver, not Joan.....I must have been distracted by the kids! LOL!!

Tomorrow my baby turns 3! For the past few weeks, every time the schedule of our day changes, she thinks its the start of her "Bird-day". Last night I took her to the beach for a special birthday session....Makenna came along and has requested her session be done the same! To get Marleigh (3 is still a tricky age to photograph) to look in my direction, I said "Happy Birthday Marleigh" and she replied with a slight head tilt, a cute smile and a "Thank you" as if it was finally here....her day! I am sharing a few of my favorites (there were so many) from that session and I may share a few tomorrow too.


When Jill D. planted this idea of balloons on the beach in my head several months ago, I knew I wanted to do this for Marleigh's birthday so I waited patiently for it to get here. In my head I could see this photo....I'm so delighted I got exactly what I was looking for.....three balloons to mark her age and her hair blowing widly in the wind....this will go BIG on her wall.



If you have a special birthday and would like me to help with a session, please give me a call! My calendar is filling up a few weeks in advance now so just be sure to let me know so I can mark the book for you.
Have a great day!!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter