Friday, August 22, 2008

Note to self: August is a busy month....be sure to relax in July!

I had another beauty last night! Cory and I met just before Christmas last year, she came in with her extended family (cousins) for a group photo for her grandparents. I was happy to see her again when she arrived at the studio last night. Did we have fun or what Cory? She was up for anything I suggested and hung in there while one thought took over another in my head and I created my own little chaos. It was a good time though!




I wanted one close-up photo to show how cute she is!

Cory, thank you for contacting me!! I enjoyed meeting with you and your mom!

HOME: Its some kind of busy around here and in the middle of it all the cable company wants me to come and exchange my cable box! I don't have time for that kind of stuff....because you know its never as easy as they say it's going to be. I procrastinated long enough that when they called a few nights ago while I was out, they got Jean....who negotiated having them ship the box to him and he would swap it out. Like I said......it's NEVER as easy as they say! Yesterday UPS delivers the box....I sign for it and they tell me they will be back for the old one today. I leave the new on in the box....after all, its no longer my project! (whew) I return last night to a quiet house....what happened to the TV? Jean....who decided it was time to catch up on some paperwork with no TV to watch.....told me the box needed 30-45 minutes to "setup" when you first turn it on. 1 hour passes.....still nothing. This morning I find Cameron staring at a black TV...we called Jean at work and he admitted he had pushed buttons prematurely and thinks he messed up the box. I got the honor of calling the cable co. (that's never easy either, they talk to you like your a 2 year old and the wait is always lengthy...don't they know I have a blog to update first thing in the AM!!) The cable guy was really nice and only a few times asked me if I was pointing the remote AT the box (DUH!) and we came to the conclusion that Jean had indeed messed up the box! I'm off this morning to drive to my nearest cable facility (30 minutes away) to exchange the box....oh, my sweet hubby has called me already to apologize for his error. He's forgiven! I'll just have to go "fun" shopping to make the trip worth my while!

Happy Friday!!!!

~kel~

1 comment:

matsmom said...

LlllllOooooooVvvvvvEeeeee Cory's pic in the frame!!!!!!!!!! so fun, you're so creative, Kel! you go girlfriend! did i mention how much i LlllllOooooooVvvvvvEeeeee the frame idea? :-)

Sitemeter