Friday, August 8, 2008

Timeless beauty.....

This entry is for me. I was watching Kenna riding her bike and thinking that how she was dressed, the style of the bike, the way her hair was blowing in the wind, she looked timeless. Like if I aged the photo, she could look like a girl in any era. Im not that great at the vintage look but you get the idea of what I saw.

Branden likes to ride his bike with no hands...he's fairly new to this and you can see how impressed he is with himself!

I like to watch the kids mingling with their pals in the front yard...last night a few of the boys hung around in the driveway waiting for my boys to finish their dinner and it reminded me of when my brothers pals would hang around waiting for him. I want the kids to come to our house - I know that I AM paying attention to what they are doing so I'd rather have them here where I can monitor their activities. I don't stand guard over them and most of the time I don't say much because there are just some things that kids need to experience....but I think being in our home gives my kids the courage to stop anything that might be unacceptable rather than follow the crowd....at least, that's what I hope for!

Im gearing up for a busy few weeks and hope that the rain doesn't interfere with my sessions!
I'll keep ya posted!
:) ~kel~

2 comments:

mindy-lynn said...

If you send me the original of Kenna, I can make it look vintage :). Btw, It's Mindy. Kaylee's mom. I know your going to be super busy the next few week's but I was wondering, I just got my brothers camera yesterday (a nikon D8O) and his wedding is the 23rd. I didn't know if somehow we could meet up, or maybe you could give me a few tips & pointers over emails. Thanks!

Kelly said...

Hey Mindy....Email me! jkroy(AT)roadrunner.com (replace AT w/@ sign).

Sitemeter