Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A mix of stuff for Tuesday!

AT THE STUDIO:
I had a senior.....I had a senior!!! A high school senior that is, I have to clarify....I've lost people in conversation when I talk about having a "senior" because they think I mean senior citizen! This Gina.....so cute and so TALL! When she came in I thought.....those legs.....what can I do with those long legs? I knew I had to take advantage of her look and I had a few ideas that she pulled off perfectly! She's friends with Chris who will now get an additional set of wallets with his senior package for referring her to me! Thanks for coming in Gina!






AT HOME:
I'm serious when I say this....I took these photos yesterday, August 4! The kids dressed like this to play Army and they are back out there again this morning (its only just after 7:00 AM as I write this). It was close to 80 degrees and kinda rainy, muggy weather too! They didn't stay dressed this way for long....the rain provided plenty of breaks and an excuse to get out of those warm clothes! I couldn't believe they were digging through the winter clothes box for gloves and hats....made me perspire just watching them!


Oh my...a live story for the blog.....Cameron is a little OCD about his health. He worries when he has a bug bite or if he has a funny sensation in his mouth....but he over-worries, I think. Just now he came to me...dressed like an "Army guy" and talking to me through the window in my office. "Mom, I just put my mouth on a branch that was red....and down the branch it got furry" (that's verbatim!) I giggled and asked why he put his mouth on a branch! He said he was talking to Branden and it just went in there....then wanted to know if I thought he'd be okay! The drama continues as I'm hearing the boys bellow that Makenna is cheating at hide & seek! Is it really only Tuesday????




My sweet girl packin a big gun and flashing me the "peace" sign! Cute, huh?


Enjoy your day!
~kel~

1 comment:

Fran said...

OMG KELLY!!! My son would LOVE to play Army Guys with your kids!!! Holy smokes! He even uses his dad's 'for real' army jacket!!! I took it along, dirty and grungy, to get photos done at our local place - they wouldn't let us use it, so - out of there we went. I'm gong to have to do it myself unless you want to make a trip to Chi-town! LOL

Seriously, I should come out there, they'd have a blast!

HUGS and thanks for the birthday wishes, that was VERY nice of you!
Fran

Sitemeter