Monday, August 4, 2008

My super cute niece!

This time I'm showing off my beautiful niece! Its already time for her senior photos and I'm feeling really old. Thanks for coming in Linds....I could take your photos all day!




I think you can sense by my brief posts lately that I'm a bit busy. With sessions every night, photos to prepare and display and kids to chase after I'm just trying to keep the blog fresh with photos each day and not all my nonsense chatter. Don't worry, when September is in full swing and kids are back at school....that nonsense will return!!


Makenna asked me to take her photo!! It's a very rare occurrence when she asks this of me and I only had a few minutes before my session started. Jean was coming to get the girls but I did take a few of her and I hope she asks me again sometime. She loves this pose......her hair is a mess but Marleigh brought her the tierra to wear so hopefully that will create a distraction from the hair.
I'm gearing up to do a special sitting with the girls! If my blog friend Michelle read her comments, she knows about the challenge I laid down so now I have to put those ideas into photos! wink, wink If this is a successful challenge, I might make it into a "special" that I'm going to pass on to others!

I'm off to work again! Have a great Monday!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter