Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Friday Night......

I took Saturday off for some time with my family and today I'm back to shoot'n again.
Sweet & beautiful! Her mom and I worked together and I've been wanting to get "at" her for photos for quite some time! When Emma's mom called to book her senior session I was psyched it was finally gonna happen! We met in the parking lot at my studio, I invited her to ride along with me....looked at her and asked.."okay, where do we start".....she said "I don't care.....I'd love a field" and I knew exactly where to take her! It was fun.....we just ran around Kennebunk and stopped at the places I've been admiring for months. She was great.....just went with it and trusted me.
Hey Megs.....this one's for you!!!! (her mom requested some close-ups...look at those eyes!)
I couldn't resist a black and white and the last one is chocolate/mocha color.

As always Em, it was great to see you!! Thanks for choosing me for your senior photos!

:) ~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter