Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A lake session......

Danielle called and requested a lake session. I immediately thought of my friend Lisa, whose family has a camp on a lake that is close enough to get to before the sun drops from the sky. (Thank you Lisa!) We got there and the sun was bouncing off the lake and blinding us so I worked on some head shots in the saded areas and got these beautiful close-ups. If you know my style, its the headshots that I prefer. Her eyes really are that blue and I applaud her clothing choices because they made them even more amazing!

Look at this amazing chocolate conversion.

Great job Danielle......was that fun or what? Thank you for booking with me!


I'm off for a morning session so today's blog is short. I'm in the mix of a busy month and love that I have so many photos to share. I hope you're Wednesday is productive!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter