Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moms, you're gonna love these!

Heidi....I hope you're tuning in this morning for your sneak peek....someone call her incase she's not! I had a hard time choosing which ones to show here!
A storm threatened this second attempt to get Heidi's kids to the beach....we took our chances, lightening in the distance, we ran straight out to the beach to at least get a few good ones before the skies opened up. The kids were soooooo good!!! They are silly and fun but most of all, they were great listeners and gave me everything I wanted! Thanks Guys!!! You can see they enjoy being together. The oldest boy reminds me so much of Branden....that age of many faces and the long hair....I loved how Heidi rolled with it and let him be himself. She laughed with him instead of getting frustrated. The youngest was in Makenna's preschool class last year - he told his mom he was going to marry Makenna because she was gonna be a movie star and would have lots of money! cute cute cute!
I could not decide if I liked this better in chocolate or color so I left it alone.
The girls are as girly as it gets. They love fairies and frills so I brought my pettiskirts along for them to wear. They were tickled and I thought selectively coloring them in this photo would be a neat way to show the skirts off. It was hard for the girls to be so serious for this photo and I only got one of them without smiles. They are waiting for their order of skirts to arrive before their trip to Disney next March. Heidi is my Disney connection - she's been there more times than anyone else I know and has helped me with all kinds of information.

Tonight....another shoot if the skies cooperate again!

Thank you Bethany and Lisa for your comments on my blog yesterday - Im always tickled to come here and find someone has written back! Its like getting "good" mail!!

Have a great Hump day!!!!!

~kel~

3 comments:

Jamie VanBeekum said...

That's it! My next family trip is to come see you in Maine! I'm decided completely - and I NEED some shots like those, Kelly, LOL. Wow, just gorgeous.

Kelly said...

Oh Jamie.....don't even make threats like that...that would be so awesome!!! If you do ever think of coming this way, you better look me up!! I want at those boys of yours!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

CALLILY said...

OMG!!! What beautiful photos! Heidi was so stressed to think the weather would never cooperate!! It was well worth the hassle b/c they came out wonderful! I love the one of the girls in the petticoats! I dont think I've EVER seen them look so serious!! LOL--I constantly get compliments on Lily's school photo that you took! It's just so beautiful! :-)

Sitemeter